Friday 17 April 2015

Threadless sublimation


in progress






I submitted this design to Threadless' sublimation print competition because I think it would work well as an all over print tshirt, which isnt usually a service offered 
I drew this pattern on a porcelain bowl on holiday and I liked it so I wanted a neater and more reusable digitally drawn version
it was very nice to draw because its repetetive but each person is dancing differently so it didnt get boring for a while
i intended to draw every person necessary to fill the page but it was taking forever so I ended up repeating the pattern i had already drawn
there was a lot of rejigging and jostling to be done and it still looks a little cluttered but its much better 
its been approved for voting now and someone just commented, how very exciting 





No comments:

Post a Comment