Monday 20 April 2015

CONDENSING

Due to constraints of time I've decided to condense the work I'm doing by reducing it from 10 mysteries of two pages each to 6 mysteries of 4 pages each. This means my total amount of pages will be 28, so I can make it saddle bound instead of perfect bound, which will reduce the production time.

   Also it means I won't spend any more time researching and rewriting the stories to get the correct facts, this takes the most time so by removing 4 of the mysteries I have less background work to do to make each image.

  I will spread the information out more across the pages so it will be clearer and less rushed and squashed. I'll have a simple title page for each mystery, then a double page spread of larger and more spaced out text with spot illustrations within of people involved or scenes or anything relevant, and on the following page the full page illustration about the whole story. Then the page after that will be the next title page and so on.




















On the inner cover pages I will make a pattern and have a contents page and an ending summary of sorts over the pattern.

SKETCH OF

The cover is undecided.
I'm going to use a limited palette of around 4 colours but may use them overlayed at lower opacities to create more. At the minute the palette is as such, but I'm undecided







Variations












No comments:

Post a Comment