Monday 20 April 2015

Eilean mor research


Light house people went to investigate lighthouse
found it in a state of disarray suggesting struggle and fleeing
2 of three oilcoats missing
log records terrible conditions, emotionally disturbed lighthouse men
three men missing
no reports of bad weather at that time and place
men never found, no solid explanation given
since people have reported voices and creepy goings on












Flannan Isles on google earth, where lighthouse is situated


















very distorted view of lighthouse just visible in bright white area











better images of the lighthouse, confusion as to whether eilean glas lighthouse was the same one, I don't think it is so I won't make it red


SCAN IN PLANS

I'm planning an image focusing on the phantom storms so I will draw the lighthouse encircled by violent waves but I will experiement with the waves making them translucent as if to appear 'ghostly'
showing the actual weather being pleasant

some crashing waves around lighthouses

crashing waves on my 505 pinterest board

funny video with some useful information




































No comments:

Post a Comment