Saturday 25 April 2015

mock up

I made this mock up to get a better idea of how i want everything to look
i decided i wanted to do fewer stories so I could spend less time doing research and more time drawing
i cut it down to five stories from ten which meant i could also get rid of some of the stories I wasn't sure were suitable for a younger audience and ones I couldn't think of a good way to present
now i'm left with what i think are the best stories for this purpose
I drew quick plans of how i want the illustrations to look and roughly where they will sit. this is subject to change
i picked the colours based on some pencils i was playing with in a different sketch book
here's what I narrowed it down to



















just need to figure out how all the sketches will fit to these
i think jack the ripper is most troublesome
maybe it could be more flexible
anyhoo
heres the mock up i made
for some reason it pdf'd so that all the pages are a double page, so each page is two pages



No comments:

Post a Comment