Saturday 25 January 2014

New idea

 After ditching my idea I went back to my research and thought more about bad trends, mostly why oh why does anyone perpetuate them. Based on many layers of tv and movie references I sketched out my new idea (above) about bad trend monster zombie parasite things that attack and force people to wear them, the only feasible reason
 This is the initial scrawled plan for my story. The original plot was based around a Buffy-esque gang of friends who come to the rescue when the clothes invade. Gradually members of the gang would get got my the evil clothes, arising suspicions until there is a final battle. They'll be losing as the creatures don't respond to violence, then one of them has an epiphany 'hey guys whats the one thing that kills almost every shortlived bad trend? TIME" and then he'd grab them and throw them into a big clock tower and explode. I decided designing a cast of characters and orchestrating a full story to that extent would take far too long so condensed it just to a series of horror-esque attacks

 some character designs 
 I started planning out the story, starting with a tense attack on a stranger who turns out to be relevant   (pretty much the start of every Buffy episode)
I used grayscale felt pens to create shadow as the scene was meant to take place at night

No comments:

Post a Comment