Sunday 26 January 2014

Chats

Following my inconveniently long absence I had a chat with Fred who gave me some handy advice on planning out panels.
He drew me some examples of panels that flowed better than ones I'd hurriedly arranged, using Dave McKean as an example. Alas I didnt have time to go back through and redraft the story to accommodate more professional panel layouts, so this is definitely something I'll be thinking about next time. I manage to slightly change the layouts of some of the later pages as I hadn't started inking those yet and I had to cut down on some space. Admittedly these panels do flow much better. Next time

Had a tutorial with Matt, he said I've made a lot of work to do but i have to just do it now. Showed me some photoshop stuff for colouring in at different opacities, I plan to have a go at this when I start colouring my panels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment