Thursday 18 February 2016

Tantrum O'Furrily

So Theresa sent this competition out a while ago and I decided to give it a whirl because cats and picture books are my main two raisons d'etre.
Also it's written by the woman who wrote How to Train Your Dragon.
I signed up a bunch of times to get the text and never recived anything until about a week ago when I got like three copies through.

Here is the text.

https://dub112.mail.live.com/mail/ViewOfficePreview.aspx?messageid=mgh4mkRAzP5RGtZQAjfePx5A2&folderid=flinbox&attindex=1&cp=-1&attdepth=1&n=75840344

It's not bad, has some pretty evident imagery I think, so I've planned out the thing and now I just have to make at least four spreads and a decent story board.
I plan to combine comic panelled elements with full page images because some of the spreads have far too much text on them to be communicated effectively through one image.

Here are my very ugly plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment