Tuesday 23 February 2016

Big Moon

Working out the make-up of the world, how it differs from ours and such
I think the circle is pretty important to this world which for now we shall call Space Planet, or SP.
The houses I think are very round and somewhat like Futuro houses which are cool as hell.
They should be on legs and maybe this is beacuse theres lots of water which explains the bouyancy of Eddy when dropped in the sea by a gull.
The moon is part of the whole thing I think hes a nice guy who means well but causes endless devestation due to being too damn large. This means much flooding and a fairly watery planet. 
I don't know I'm figuring it out but here's some drawings

 I thought about this being the Pan Macmillan entry, a book exploring the SP and its general ecology and ways of life but in the extraordinary circumstance that I win that means they would own the whole damn thing so I think I'll just stick with the seaside thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment