Saturday 20 February 2016

Heady Leggy Update

Following my tutorial I am abandoing the animated pilot plan and instead developing a universe.
Basically my big project is to make this character and his world and everything in it.
What his people are like and where they live and what they eat and what creatures they live among and what they sing in the morning and what happened historically on the planet to make it whatever it is now and what they build their houses from and how Eddy relates to all of this stuff.
After working all of this out I will build the franchise of this, proposals for products, books, shows, games, promotional materials and endless endless merchandise. 
 Somewhere in the middle I'll knock out a Pan Macmillan Submission.

Eeeeeasy peasy..

Here's some dogs and ships 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment