Tuesday 8 March 2016

Offlife

In summer when I had no purpose and direction I made these silly comics with willies in.

I liked them at the time and then forgot about them until I found them in my desk drawer a few days ago. In retrospect they're sort of like protoheady leggys, of which I'm sure there's a few in my sketches from summer, which I must dig out.

I decided to remake this comic to submit to Offlife because its completely stupid and meaningless, which is something I think is lacking in Offlifes output. It's all getting very serious.

I marked out the panels in yellow ink and drew on top of this with coloured pencil.

I was a good way of working, I'm happy with the outcome, it looks stupid and not too forced which I was concerned about.

Here it is
Heheheheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment