Wednesday 19 November 2014

Tinder Men

As a lazy idea for something to sell at Thoughtbubble I decided to expand upon something I did in the summer, which was drawing men from tinder. I realised it was an infinite source of human faces.


So I drew more, both randomly selected and ones with funny descriptions, which werent I hadnt included at first but I think they add a lot to the images. 

The drawings were done in a lot of different colours and pens, mostly just so I got round to playing with them and so the task didnt get boring.
Because of printing costs I had to make it black and white but I think it looks more uniform this way anyway. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, all the images go pretty well together despite the fact I did them all at different times with different pens. 
I forgot to put my name on it though




No comments:

Post a Comment