Friday 9 October 2015

Travelling Man Plans

These are my rough sketches for travelling man.
I havent thought much about it because there is no time and I'm also trying to do cop so yeah I'm just going straight for it with this one.
He's walking through the woods all bendy floopy and enjoying the nature and some leaves fall on him.
It's basic as hell it'll be great.



I'm working digitally for speed and also I'm in love with this Kyle Webster brush Pastel Palooza
It builds the perfect texture
Look how cool




I'm using the palette in different opacities to allow me an array of pinks
I'm sure this fits in. If they were the ink colours in use it would be no extra inks, so it's fine.

This is the first panel so far.
Im making the trees all fluffy and pink like blossom trees but not blossom cos thats spring and it is autumn

 This is the first panel done
Really enjoying this, like it a lot, its the best looking thing I've done in a while


 This is my sketch
I used a lot of reference for the angles, that's something I don't do a lot but I think it has helped the backgrounds significantly. Background seems to be becoming a focus in this drawing. 

These are the reference pictures I used for the trees





No comments:

Post a Comment