Tuesday 20 October 2015

Heady Leggy Plan

For my comic I just want a simple story, like the poster but expanded, where he's just going about the world discovering things humourously.
I don't want to make a rigid panelled comic, mostly because it takes literally forever so I'm going to go for a looser sequential arrangement with no real borders, a little bit like Dotter of her Fathers Eyes, but much less lovely probably.

EG

I like how it clearly flows in a direction and order but looks like one cohesive image on the page, not broken up like panelling.
Let's have another one

mmm tasty
I want to read this again I read it when it first came out but I don't remember much of it except the panelling, im not sure i fully appreciated it at the time, i remember being a bit bored by it. I must've been wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment