Thursday 1 October 2015

Guardian

I've decided to enter the Guardian competition

I couldn't decide what to do and at first all i could think about were cynical complaints about trends in illustration that would make the 'perfect portfolio 


I don't really thing its apt for the brief or the client though.
Its more of a passive aggresive rant 

So I've decided to use the heady leggy guy I've been drawing a lot and actually give him his own pictures to exist in.
Itll help unify the images and make it easier for me to have concepts. 
character helps all

I'm working digitally as theres not much time left

Here he is all drawn
he looks pretty spiffy all digital and clean

trying to pick background colours, not sure which goes best with his yello
i think blue probably



No comments:

Post a Comment