Monday 26 October 2015

finally finished travelling man

it is done
eeeee
ugh

pastel palooza is my new tool of choice, thanks kyle webster

we had the palette of travelling mans branding to stick to, which are basically my favourite colours anyway





my planning was minimal because i wanted to get it done soon but that kinda backfired cos i got really into it

also since its in keeping with the context of the heady leggy comic im making for thoughtbubble I'm going to give out postcard prints of this with purchases of the comic, hense it is part of my 603 brief

I'm really happy with how it turned out
The pinks work well, even if they do look more like blossom than autumn
I think the extra time I spent on it paid off
as did the decision to use a lot of reference imagery for the backgrounds
Not sure why i don't usually do that but i think i will

I really like the posture in the third panel, i got it exactly how I imagined it

I am annoyed however that I didn't realise I'd written glorious twice until after printing
It was meant to be fabulous
oh well


No comments:

Post a Comment