Monday 19 January 2015

this took all day


I seem to be having particular difficulty with this one out of all the animations because of the moving parts layered together. My intention was to make the moving machine separately to Alan, which I did, and then combine the two in after effects. I attempted this and promptly realised I have no idea how. After I attempted it a few times After Effects decided to dramatically malfunction and henceforth refuse to open on my computer. I took this as a sign to abandon my plan and instead compile the gif in photoshop where I know what's going on. This too took forever because I had to flatten each of the seven looped frames of the machine gif into its own image and import them into the main animation and toggle them visible and reposition applicably. I got there eventually though. 



No comments:

Post a Comment