Saturday 3 January 2015

Dr Manhattan

   
    

I'm having endless difficulty drawing this hand. I had trouble with the sketch because I couldn't figure out a logical position for it to rest. I'm starting to think the human hand can't actually do that because I tried finding and making reference imagery but there is none. So maybe it's imposible.
Either way I settled on a sketch but then the problem arose that I can't seem to shade the palm of the hand. I'm combining the pink and blue layers to create a darker blue but still with this I haven't managed to get the right shadows.


May have to alter this design. I'm not entirely happy with it and the frustration it's subsequent problems are causing don't seem work the effort. I may change it to be simpler to draw and less visually underwhelming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment