Monday 16 May 2016

Dolls house

I was struggling to figure out how to propose a dolls house of the heady leggy house, with it being round and thus difficult to imagine

Then remembered that this toy existed

its even yellow I mean how perfect is that

Seems to have been a pretty big thing to girls who grew up in the 80s

As far as i can tell the back comes off and reveals the room, but not sure where the second room comes from or if there even is one


Aha, I think the central wall rotates to turn reveal another room

Interesting

Not sure this would translate to the heady leggy house  as it's two stories
I suppose it is just a proposal and I don't have to fully establish all of the physics involved

This also serves as great research for the heady leggy teapot I'm proposing.


No comments:

Post a Comment