Sunday 15 March 2015

Landscapes

I painted some landscapes to go in the background of the label
I wanted them to look similar to the existing packaging for familiarity, but noticeably different visually.

I used brush pen and a combination of watercolour pencils and felt tips mixed with water. I like using these because they're bright and its easy to stick to a strict colour scheme as theres a defined limit to the amount of colours available. I tend to get carried away.

I like this picture, it was nice to draw and I think it suits the purpose well.

It began bright pink but since I coloured it in shades of the same colour I could alter the hue in Photoshop to make it more suitable, as below, the rest are other options I tried and the last two the original colours.






No comments:

Post a Comment