Monday 25 April 2016

Started Final Imagery

Decided against the line process I used to submit to macmillan
They didn't look polished enough, but I liked this one, on the left













So I've been expanding on that process
At the minute it consists of sketching the shape lightly in coloured pencil (correct to the colour it will be), then filling in the shape with watercolour, then working back into it with more coloured pencil and pens. It's quite time consuming but I think I like it. It's garnered positive feedback.

Here's some scans
Thats the land areas


And the night day comparison explaining the unstable environment due to an emotionally unstable moon






















Some moons and space planet,I did them on really big paper so I ended up cutting them all out to scan.
Pretty pleased with the sun rays, managed to make a smooth gradient in real life
Theres some more planets and a house too

So next I have to put them into photoshop, clean em up and combine it all into the pages.
I wanna do this in time for the crit so I have examples of final pages to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment