Tuesday 19 January 2016

Workshop and Updates



These are my intentions for the next two weeks.
I mostly need to figure out what I want to do with myself
And I think instead of reading all my books I should focus on reading library books because I won't have access to that soon.







I updated my statement to a more module specific one, the below is the original one which essentially remains my overarching goal.











These are my updated briefs
I dropped film posters and editorial for musical comics and the carmelite prize because they seemed more relevant to what I want to do and have more focus and purpose than making editorial and posters that no one asked for.

Part of me feels like theres not enough though, I may change my mind when I get started on them all, who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment