Tuesday 19 January 2016

Sketchbook today

I've been doing some nice fun drawing
Working with Eddy Greggy in preparation for Macmillan
Nice drawings this time, while I'm still hot on traditional mixed media from cop
So frequently the heady leggy drawings are scrappy so I'm working on the visual aspect at the minute
After that I can get the story down
I already have part of it planned though, which is where the bird song I've written goes
See I figure he sings about everything and that should translate into the stories
So he gets fascinated with birds at some point
Sings about how he'd like to be one
then they grab onto the foot of one which amicably takes them for a ride, defying gravity and science

 I like how these drawings are going at this stage, this may be the process I develop into my final aesthetic for the book/cartoon/whatever this ends up being.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment