Friday 13 February 2015

Threadless

So I think I'm gonna do some of the Threadless contibution competitions for one of my responsive briefs.
They have mad prizes and seem relatively simple, the briefs always sound enjoyable and
There are a lot of good people entering which decreases my chances of winning, but there's a lot of rubbish too so it's worth a shot.
Also it would be a good exercise, trying to produce work to fit this genre
To find out what kind of design is actually popular I looked through the winners of previous competitions.
Some I like, some I don't, but the winner is selected through a vote system so studying what gets votes and exploiting it should be of benefit to me with regards to winning. We'll see



It seems the most common approaches to victory are specific but widely recognised pop culture references, indulgently high levels of technical skill but mostly a succinct and logical solution to the brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment