Monday 28 December 2015

I'm going to make a pilot

A pilot episode of Eddy Greggy the Heady Leggy
It will be heavily musical beacause I figure he sings while he walks like tootleydoodahdayyyy and about what he's doing
Each episode will document his discoveries of life on earth
I will make an animated storyboard
My friend Alice did a degree in theatre, thus she will be his voice, she can do it I can hear it now
She sings too
Then I will take the pilot and accompanying work to all of the major studios and pitch the hell out of it
And thus my empire will begin
Toys badges stationary you name it
Also he could be an app game, he's at the bottom and his silly arms are waggling around and you click at the right time to make him reach and grab like an apple or something
I drank some strong coffee today.

No comments:

Post a Comment